• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Where can i produce or get any restorations in the game

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hi @Best gran Restorations can be found in a few places now. Mostly they can be found in Tournaments as you move along the Chests. Another way is to Craft them in the Magic Academy however these come at a cost of Blueprints or Diamonds. You can find them in our Events OR a most recent update can have you gaining them when selling buildings.

Buildings that will give you Royal Restorations when sold are the Dwarven Armorer or the Ferris Wheel Galore (among a few others)

Also selling an Ancient Wonder you no longer need (if you ever have this scenario) will provide you with 1 RR per Level of Ancient Wonder.

I hope that helps!!

Kind Regards

Herodite.

OldHag

Necromancer
Hi @Best gran - as has been said above, tournaments are the best way to get Royal Restorations that are now needed to place or upgrade an aw every 5th level.
You can get a Royal Restoration at chests #4 #6 #8 #9 and #10 - then every chest you get past the 10th one you will get 1 royal restoration and a 10kp pack.
But if you don't get to the 10th chest then you won't get the blueprints needed to craft them in the MA and they are too costly to craft anyway. Plus you need blueprints to upgrade magic houses and magic workshops every time you move up a chapter, so not a good situation for newer/smaller players/FS'

The amount of Royal Restorations needed to place or upgrade AWs has been mentioned in other posts, but so far Inno have chosen to ignore the request to reduce the number of Royal Restorations required.