• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

When is next Fellowship Adventure?

DeletedUser5976

Yes, but if I remember it correctly it was going to be like the tournament timer. All hours no days. Anyway not a big deal. I just wanted to point out that it's different to what I read on beta forums.

DeletedUser

Hi all!
With the current fellowship tournament going on I wondered if there is anywhere you can see the badges you have collected but are not able to place until you reach another level, please?

TIA

cwgiii

Shaman
Yes, if you go into the map, you can see an icon in the top center that will show you what you have individually collected.

DeletedUser3781

Yes, if you go into the map, you can see an icon in the top center that will show you what you have individually collected.
Actually, this time you don't need to go into the map, there is a little icon that does the same on top of the FA sign when you're seeing your city.

m4rt1n

Adept
Spells again, my newer fellowship members just do not understand how to get the badges, and the problem seems to lie once more with the few extra goods required also. Why again Inno, just getting the spell should enough. :(

cwgiii

Shaman
Spells again, my newer fellowship members just do not understand how to get the badges, and the problem seems to lie once more with the few extra goods required also. Why again Inno, just getting the spell should enough. :(

I do not know for sure where I saw it (might have been supposition from another player, or an actual answer from a mod), but I know I have seen a response to a basic point behind this question. Basically, Inno does not want it to be too easy to get the badges, or complete other quests. Hence, the pain involved in cycling through quests.

I don't like it. I agree it is a royal pain. And I have noticed in this particular FA that the time lag involved to move from quest to quest and collect the individual items has drastically increased. I don't know if this is deliberate programming from Innos end or changed circumstances from my end. But, I remember the days gone by that a single swipe would collect all of my goods with no wait at all. Regardless, if Inno's motivations are to slow things down, then I would not expect any improvement in the future.

Unfortunately, it is obvious that the intuitive solution (like automatic credit for collection of goods or contribution of badges, or at the very least - a pull down menu to select the needed quest), will not be implemented any time soon.

m4rt1n

Adept
I do not know for sure where I saw it (might have been supposition from another player, or an actual answer from a mod), but I know I have seen a response to a basic point behind this question. Basically, Inno does not want it to be too easy to get the badges, or complete other quests. Hence, the pain involved in cycling through quests.

I don't like it. I agree it is a royal pain. And I have noticed in this particular FA that the time lag involved to move from quest to quest and collect the individual items has drastically increased. I don't know if this is deliberate programming from Innos end or changed circumstances from my end. But, I remember the days gone by that a single swipe would collect all of my goods with no wait at all. Regardless, if Inno's motivations are to slow things down, then I would not expect any improvement in the future.

Unfortunately, it is obvious that the intuitive solution (like automatic credit for collection of goods or contribution of badges, or at the very least - a pull down menu to select the needed quest), will not be implemented any time soon.

Thank you for your constructive reply, I have members who just don't understand the spell badges because of the extra required and really do not want to lose more new players to the never play again heap. I have 3 already again, two promising referrals who were also active on the forum are no longer participating in my fellowship. We put our neck out to try and keep new players in the game then Inno just don't listen. Maybe as I business they just see the few who spend a lot of $$$ and not the many that may spend a little $$$ over time.

Lelanya

Mentor
I had read in Beta Forums that the FA timer was showing the time left in hours now. But in the live servers it is again in days. Also in Beta the FA had started with half full quests that people hadn't completed last FA, which they had reported and was supposed to be solved. However I got the same now.

The three times faster manufacturing is a very nice addition. Thanks Inno.
Showing hours now