• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered What's this red exclamation mark, please?!

DeletedUser

Hi,
I'm on Chapter 5, just completing the Superior Gems Manufactory and then going onto complete the City Extension 20 and the Garden of Harmony first from the next row of tabs (is that what people call them or are they known by some other name?). Under the latter is the Research Banshee tab. Over the last few days there has been a red exclamation mark on my KP book at the bottom of the main screen, one on the chapter 5 symbol on the KP chapters/tabs page and one on the Research Banshee tab which it appeared could be completed before all the previous four tabs. Can anyone tell me why, please? Is this something to do with the Research Banshee comment 'There have been several reports about a spooky apparition at full moon. Your people are scared, you should clear up this matter as soon as possible.' and if so, is there some advantage to completing this tab first?
TIA.

Deleted User - 106219

That was just a way to attract players' attention to the Banshee and Dryad techs when they were added. It's little more than ana nnoyance that should go away once you have researched the Banshee - unless the old bug comes back where the exclamation remains even after the research is complete.