• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Welcome Feridya!! \o/

C-Nymph

Necromancer
Looks like we were missing an actual discussion thread to welcome our new moderator ;)

So, welcome @Feridya! Glad to see an addition to the Elvenar Team here! We’ll do our best to behave so you only have to focus on game-related stuff :D

We’re actually quite the friendly bunch here (ask @Herodite and @Silmaril ;) ), although we can be a bit critical/ passionate from time to time. Just know that it comes from a love for the game and the forum that comes with it <3
Hope you’re just as passionate about keeping the forum alive as we are!

Last edited:

Feridya

Senior Game Moderator
Elvenar Team
Awe, thank you very much @C-Nymph!!!
And thank you once again to the community for all of the warm welcomes!!! ♥♥♥

I really am delighted to be here with you all, as I have been reading and following this forum for that last 8 years now and have already come to "know" many of you through your posts! :)
You are indeed a very friendly (and witty!) bunch, players and Elvenar Team combined.
I'm excited to get to be a part of this fab community! :cool elf:

What makes a healthy and thriving community is the way we all communicate with one another; with respect, patience, understanding and of course with the passion and devotion we all hold for Elvenar.

Happy building everyone! :D :D :D

Laurelin

Sorcerer
Hello and welcome @Feridya
Seconded! @Feridya ~ sorry for the late welcome from me (doing near enough anything before the last possible moment isn't exactly me...), but it's no less sincere for that!

It's great to have such an experienced and friendly new Team member here :)

I think if we misbehave, the mods will have to be more active here. :)
... beware the wrath of Crochet Bat-lady... surely the world's coolest Profile pic? ^_^