• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

City View troop number ready to collect

DeletedUser

[Summary]: My idea is that after the way that the barracks was changed to have to have you actually collect the troops, it would be nice to be able to see how many troops you have ready to collect.

[Have you checked for similar ideas?]: I checked for other ideas but didn't see what I am thinking of.

[Details]: When you hover over the barracks, currently it just tells you whats currently being trained (and the progress of that training) or that nothing is being trained, and if an upgrade is available. My suggestion is that as you hover over the barracks, you can also see the total number of troops available for collecting at the moment. I.e. "150 troops are ready for their orders" or "120 troops ready to graduate from training" or something like that.

[Reasons for Implementing]: I would like to know how many troops are ready to collect before I do so to see if I have enough for the quest.

[Balance]: I don't think it affects the game play balance in any way, but just shows information about your progress.

DeletedUser1316

I like this idea! :)

I think it would be a great idea to have the total troops (each) in the hover over the barracks rather than them showing once you collect them.

Minor...but +1

DeletedUser

whew, glad someone liked it. I know it's a minor little thing, but really something that I think could be helpful, ;)