• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

User Interface Suggestions

• Thread starter DeletedUser2886
  • Start date

DeletedUser2886

1) ONE CLICK PRODUCTIONS: When setting workshops/manufactories productions off it can become quite tedious to repeatedly click each one (especially if its 5m ones I lost my mind on the 99 beverages quest in the valentines event as I had 10 workshops lol) so I propose a drop down menu once you select one that says "apply to all?" that way if you have 10 workshops you just click one of them to do advanced tools for example and then can set the other 9 off at the same time. Obviously if you want to do different productions for each workshop you would have to do them manually unless they enhanced the feature to be just as efficient with multiple productions but that is probably overkill. You could also have a repeat last production button too so you don't have to keep doing the "advanced tools x1 > apply to all > yes" each time for subsequent ones.

2) NOTIFICATIONS BELL: When clicking neighbourly help via the notification bell you currently have to press the home key then the notifications tab, which obviously involves a lot of backing in and out of cities needlessly and it does get tedious. I propose you make it so it appears on all windows like the shield icon does

3) FELLOWSHIP BACK BUTTON: When sending messages to people from the fellowship tab clicking back completely closes the window. This forces you to go back into the menus from scratch to find the relevant page you were on. I propose it takes you to the last window like it does with sending them an application.

4) 1 OR 3 CLICK NEIGHBOURLY HELP: I'm sure I'm not the first to say how time consuming this is in general especially if you are doing all your neighbours. I propose a "Neighbourly Help Tab" which can be accessed from your city. In this there would be 3 sub-headings for main hall, culture, builders. you add the players you want to each sub heading then each day when you want to do the rounds you just click "apply help" for 1 click help. In the case of culture it would automatically hit the highest available buildings. I hear FoE has something similar to this? As for 3 click you would just click "apply culture" "apply builders" "apply main hall". I think at the very least you could also add 3 icons as you mouse over the world map cities and apply it manually from there?

5) PRODUCTION GRAPHICS: when a production has completed on either workshops or manufactories and the symbol is above them implying ready for collection...it doesn't say which production it is. Sometimes people have different productions running and/or just forgot what they produced lol

6) DECLINABLE QUESTS: declining through 15 quests just to get to the ones you want is rather time consuming and tedious so I suggest a drop down menu again with each quest listed and you can just tick a box of the ones you want to repeat so the ones you aren't interested in never show up

7) CULTURE LEVEL OF BUILDINGS IN OTHER PEOPLE CITIES: This would only really apply if point 4) was never going to be implemented but yeah the suggestion here is when you mouse over it would be helpful to see the culture level so newer players don't have to guess which is the better one.

8) PLACING TRADES: When placing trades it defaults to the 2 star trade everytime if you change the goods. This is rather tedious to keep changing it back. For example you are placing multiple 3 star trades. There should be a "memory" or "use last figure" feature to the trader.

9) TRADER EXPANSIONS: as it levels up the ability to cross trade with all types....so you can trade coins for goods etc. There could be other benefits too I just don't know what they are yet lol. I know the blooming trader guild sort of tries to be an expansion to the trader but it just sounds very lacklustre

10) FELLOWSHIP ASPIRANT HISTORY. after clearing all your aspirants list if you go in to the player list again its pretty difficult to remember everyone you have sent invites out too a week later so I suggest some symbol denoting that you have invited them in the past and maybe what date? Btw I don't mean what it does already (where it greys out the invite option if they are currently an aspirant) I mean in future when you've possibly forgotten who you invited.

11) CHEST REWARDS: when you open a chest give you a choice of prizes and you can select the ones you desire the most

12) AW TOURNAMENT REWARDS: again let us choose which shard to receive. People are receiving shards for AW they wont build for 6 months if at all.

13) ELVENAR MONTHLY "LOTTERY". Just to bring some fun to the game. top prize could be an expansion, second prize blueprint, 3rd prize 500 diamonds, 4th prize 10,000 marble, 5th prize power of provision x5, etc and so on to booby prizes lol.

14) BUILDING ROTATION.

Some of these are probably quite petty but everyone likes to save a few seconds here and there. I'm just trying to move the game away from multiple clicking/staring at screen every 5 minutes lol

Last edited by a moderator: