• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Contact Support Usage of Inspiring Meditation enchantment resets KP timer

• Thread starter DeletedUser5760
  • Start date

DeletedUser5760

It seems that one of the latest updates has introduced a bug where using an Inspiring Meditation enchantment resets KP timer. I had 9 KPs on my bar with about 26 minutes left till the next KP, once I used the Inspiring Meditation the timer got reset to 1 hour.

This problem was encountered on Winyandor server and is repeatable. It was discovered about 1 day ago.

On a similar note I feel that KP bar timer is not functioning properly, for example, if there are 9 KPs on the bar and 10 minutes left and one collects another KP either from help chests or city buildings advancing the bar to 10 KPs, the recharge timer gets reset to 1 hour instead of being paused at 10 minutes. This to me seems incorrect.

DeletedUser3097

It seems that one of the latest updates has introduced a bug where using an Inspiring Meditation enchantment resets KP timer. I had 9 KPs on my bar with about 26 minutes left till the next KP, once I used the Inspiring Meditation the timer got reset to 1 hour.

This problem was encountered on Winyandor server and is repeatable. It was discovered about 1 day ago.

On a similar note I feel that KP bar timer is not functioning properly, for example, if there are 9 KPs on the bar and 10 minutes left and one collects another KP either from help chests or city buildings advancing the bar to 10 KPs, the recharge timer gets reset to 1 hour instead of being paused at 10 minutes. This to me seems incorrect.
Please open a ticket with Support so this can be checked out.