• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

upgrades

• Thread starter DeletedUser2456
  • Start date

DeletedUser2456

the upgrades are terrible time frame ,I know they make it hair pulling slow so you spend the money but nearly 2 days for one upgrade ,come on now max time for any upgrade should be 3-6 hours max not days its no wonder so many are leaving have to wait for everything ,and a important point when you get a wonder or special prices like Halloween it should come with its own land not wait days to try and get land for them as well !! I know its a slow pace game but its just less then a snail pace notch it up abit and get more players to stay that why

DeletedUser

All relevant points.
This is not a game where you can achieve getting to the end and they deliberately made it that way. Their idea of fun and yours are different, not a lot we can do about it, believe me, we have tried!

DeletedUser

Unfortunately as the buildings get larger they take longer to upgrade.

To be honest I don't think that the reason why people have left in droves has so much to do with length of time in building/upgrading as other factors which are well documented in the forum.

DeletedUser2456

a lot of my team have been saying to slow everything takes ages and struggle to get things as so much goods the buildings get great after awhile and I think be really good if they put some humff into it to make interesting as some days like watching paint dry !!

DeletedUser363

the dev's do think they are making the game more interesting, and the guest races are more interesting.....and infuriating...as you progress. As you get further the game will get slower, you just have to be patient. We used to spend months at the end of the tech tree waiting for the next section to arrive, at least that is getting faster