• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Contact Support Upgrade Building quest

DeletedUser1863

Not receiving credit towards quest for building upgrade. The first time the quest was to complete workshop upgrade, level 6 or higher. I completed two upgrades and did not receive credit for completing the quest. I finally declined, thinking it might be a fluke. Received another quest to complete any building upgrade level 6 or higher. I completed two last night. Did not receive credit, still showing quest as needing to be completed.

DeletedUser1316

Hi Sabrinafaerie -

We are aware of several quests not completing correctly while the player is offline. We have forwarded these issues onto our development team to be corrected.

In the meantime, we are asking that you contact our support team so that we may verify the active quests requirements and accomplish them for you to collect the rewards.

We apologize for the inconvenience this is causing.

DeletedUser971

This has happened to me when I am online, three houses upgraded and had to two quests to gain the rewards and did not activate for any of the upgrades. Quests were houses to lvl 11 and building to lvl 11.

firerock

Enchanter
yes I had this last week too, I found leaving mys elf logged in (where I could) stopped it from happening.
I have been upgrading loads of residences from 17-18-19, and these take nearly 10 hours, so cant always be online, but I've missed out of so many 9K tool rewards, its not funny (upgrade 1 building to 11+). When I log in the quest is Upgrade 1 residence to 11+, so clearly it hasn't fired.

Not entirely the 'solution' but why don't the residences(and other buildings) upgrade by 'collecting' the upgrade like the coins and productions? Would be very handy if they did.