• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Unurium - any buildings?

SkyRider99

Immortal
Plus the Unur Museum.

Trader at L7 gives the choice between divine seeds and unurium. Swapping backwards and forwards between the two is annoying, but at least I have the choice :cool:

Alcaro

Necromancer
In ch.19, better than Unur Museum is Broken Dragon Statue. And not last, wonder Temple of Spirits. Will give you a good amount of Unurium if it's leveled up at least to lvl.6 but you must be a top Spire player and be able to be online several times a day to pick up event currency (keys in this case). Hopefully, soon I'll build the Boblin too.

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
I keep twisting my head whether the unurium buildings are better or whether it's better to have more seeds buildings and let the trader run on unurium. So far, I've decided to use seeds buildings as they seem to have better numbers per square. But of course, if the trader doesn't produce enough unurium than it's a no brainer.

kimkimkim

Summoner
I keep twisting my head whether the unurium buildings are better or whether it's better to have more seeds buildings and let the trader run on unurium. So far, I've decided to use seeds buildings as they seem to have better numbers per square. But of course, if the trader doesn't produce enough unurium than it's a no brainer.
right now my trader runs on unurium 24/7......I seem to have enough seed buildings to keep even with my unurium....I did however built 4 of the museums in addition just in case