• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Unlocking Fairy Chapter

Hey All,

So I'm at the point in the tree where I have already spent the KP for the Fairy Chapter Scout research at the end of the Dwarf Chapter, all that's left is to pay the precious goods and I'm on my way. But before that, after looking around online I have noted that there are some things to be careful of, such as Dwarven quests that can get locked if I delete the Dwarf portal too soon. One issue is that the info are sometimes hard to dig for and while I'm pretty sure all my questions have probably already been answered I wanted to post my questions here:

-What happens when I research the Scout tech and officially open Chapter 7 ?
-Do I still get the Dwarf quests or are they locked out the moment I start Fairies ?
-Can I still build Mine and Foundries in Chapter 7 ? Because I was going for full Dwarven Roads city, should I build them beforehand so they continue to operate even though I may not be able to build new ones.
-^about the previous question, will the buildings even still operate ? or will they count as "Expired" ?

Thank you in advance and again, apologies for probably asking the same question as maybe 20 other people.

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
All the previous chapters non-declinable quests can be declined after you finish the first research of the next chapter. Once you enter next chapter, you won't be able to see guest race goods at the top of the screen menu but you can still see it in that chapter's portal if you still have one. You can still build previous chapters guest race building in future chapters. The city roads from building menu will stay operational in future chapters. Nothing will expire. Also, even when you sell the portal and won't be able to see previous guest race goods, you can still use them for roads, they won't disappear. Also, you can't use any of the portal roads or buildings without the portal.
Here's a list of non-declinable Dwarven quests:

Thank you so much for the reply :) It's great to have things clarified. I was waiting to start the new chapter but by the sound of it I can go ahead. At least that way I'll craft building as Chapter 7 instead of Chapter 6.

Awesome !