• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Ultimate Mater

m4rt1n

Adept
I believe it is the final task and gained from selling the Fortress of Revenge, not 100% sure though so click sell and it should show you the return without actually selling, been a long time since I was there.

kimkimkim

Summoner
I believe it is the final task and gained from selling the Fortress of Revenge, not 100% sure though so click sell and it should show you the return without actually selling, been a long time since I was there.
you are correct....ultimate matter is received when you sell your level 4 Fortress of Revenge

m4rt1n

Adept
You're right, thanks. I had already sold it but it was only at stage 3, I had to rebuild from scratch.

That hurts, but you will recover, welcome to the Forum also, any more questions make a thread and ask away, we are all here to help each other. :)

C-Nymph

Necromancer
It’s never too late to ask for help ;)
Welcome!

For future situations: if you ever sell something by mistake again, try contacting support, sometimes if you ask nicely they can help you get it back (it depends a bit on what you sold, for instance, they will never help you get back a lvl 30 ancient wonder, but they might be kind enough to restore a lvl 3/4 portal).

Last edited: