• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Trader scrolling in app

Tarz

Novice
Hi folks
Is there any way to just get FS trades only on the phone app..... The amount of scrolling I have to do to try to fill a trade for my FS members especially with sentient trades also included.... Its painful...

Hekata

Artisan
I haven't used the app in a while but as far as I remember there is not. I think the fastest way to search through trades on the app is to just go by types of goods. That way you can at least ignore the sentient ones if you are not interested in them.

Tarz

Novice
Thanks, thats how I do it... Problem is when members of our FS want trades filled....I have to scroll through everything to find them...

CrazyWizard

Shaman
A FS button would surely be welcome,
On the app I usually als the amount trade needed, and what good they wany.

I select the good (ex scrolls) and then look for that number which is fairly quick, otherwise it can be a nightmare when its a good with pages foll of trades (sentient mostly)

RainbowElvira

Sorcerer
Improved trade is one of the major benefits of being in an fellowship. To achieve this improvement, every member accepts trade offers from their fellows before taking trades from outside or posting offers.
On mobile, its very annoying (up to chaper 11) or even next to impossible (chapters 12+) to find offers from other members of your clan.
Instead of having the essential "FS only" filter the mobile version offers a totally useless "No fee" option. This has been brought up multiple times, but the devs refuse to do anything about it.