• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Trader Amounts shown

davemc

Bard
Is there a limit on the amount of trades that can be sown. I am now in Amuni but see very little of normal trades only for T4 & T5 apart from fellowship trades . I normally have a decent trade relationship with my neighbours but not many showing

Deleted User - 1634960

While limits do exist, there are no limits on the number of Trades that can be shown, as far as we are aware.
The limits that exist are the number of Trading partners that you can have and the number of Trades that a player is allowed to post at one time.
In my own game I have seen as many as 26 pages of Trades (mostly garbage, sadly) and as few as 4 (also mostly garbage).

We might discover a limit if all of our trading partners (200) suddenly posted as many Trades as they could, but I somehow doubt that that will ever happen. ;)

davemc

Bard
Thanks Rillian Yesterday must just have been one of those days. I thought that maybe with all the Tier 5 trades there maybe a limit