• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Trade goods not credited until refreshed page

DeletedUser441

I haven't checked the archive but this bugs me so much that I have to report it here.

Every time I enter the game and have trade notifications those trades have not been credited. I have to refresh the game in order for them to be credited. Likewise if the game boots me for whatever reason the same problem occurs if there are trades accepted .Another problem is no indication of trades/visitor help whilst in the game, though this is sporadic.:( :mad: :confused:

Deleted User - 106219

That's intentional, I am afraid. From now on you will get your goods from trades when you open the trader or when you referesh the page.

DeletedUser1796

Why would they make it so we have to open the trader in order for trades to register? That's just an annoyance, and obviously isn't necessary because it worked perfectly well without having to do that before.

Deleted User - 106219

I've had problems for a long time :(.
According to what Marindor said on the Beta forum, it was necessary both for fixing some bugs and for preparing the game for some upcoming improvements. I don't have any further details than that.

DeletedUser1614

I have same problem but first need to refresh game to see notification my trades was picked up then again refresh to credited the goods so i can really use them :/

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
This is indeed intended. Trades are processed when:
  • you open the Trader, and
  • when you login to the game (or: reload the game).