• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Tournaments

C-Nymph

Necromancer
To be honest, I wouldn't know for sure at this point! They've changed so much in the tech tree recently, that the tech tree for newer players may look completely different from the tech tree that I'm seeing. The Wiki on tournaments also doesn't clarify it. Back in the day, there was no tech to unlock, tournaments just became available after completing chapter 3, if I recall correctly. But, what I see in my tech tree now is that there is actually a tech to unlock tournaments halfway through chapter 4. I assume this is the same for everyone, including new players, but don't quote me on that ;) However, judging by this announement and the fact that I'm seeing a 'neighbourhood' tech in the tree for chapter 1, that should mean I've been transferred to the new setup already. So then my assumption should be correct and new players will be able to play tournaments after unlocking the tournaments tech halfway through chapter 4.

C-Nymph

Necromancer
Thanks C-Nymph, when I started, you just had to be in a fellowship.
You are correct, that was before the Chap 3 requirement. When I started, there weren't even tournaments lol! I think it was when I started my 3rd city that I had to get it to chapter 3 first to be able to participate in tourneys. But they keep changing those requirements lately ;) Lord knows why...