• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Tournament

DeletedUser3244

Nope, they just got stingy on the kp. But you can buy some diamonds to get some "free" kp lol. Another good thing gone !!! Kind of takes away the biggest perk of doing the tourny but now I'll have a ton of rune shards to do nothing with. :/ Better stop before I get fired up.

StormThral

Seeker
Nope, they just got stingy on the kp. But you can buy some diamonds to get some "free" kp lol. Another good thing gone !!! Kind of takes away the biggest perk of doing the tourny but now I'll have a ton of rune shards to do nothing with. :/ Better stop before I get fired up.

So what's this?

StormThral

Seeker

Attachments

• Elvenar.jpg
    Elvenar.jpg
    783.2 KB · Views: 92

DeletedUser3244

They have changed the rewards you get. You should have got a power of provision spell instead of kp or rune shard forgot which was on the first one.

DeletedUser3244

Sorry just looked at screen shot the next you will get kp but the first time through was the spell, correct me if I'm wrong.

StormThral

Seeker
Sorry just looked at screen shot the next you will get kp but the first time through was the spell, correct me if I'm wrong.
I have just completed the second and received the KP as advertised lol, however there was no reward for the first - no rune or KP :(

DeletedUser3097

For the first province you receive 10 tournament points, 1 crystal relic and 1 power of provision.

DeletedUser3244

After recalculating the fact that the spells take relics it may not be a bad change, also if your a fighter these just sped up a lot :) So I guess some plus and minuses about changes.

DeletedUser3244

No the 10 points are towards the chest not kp :( wish it was lol