• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Tournament rewards

DeletedUser5976

The last two weeks I get the pop-up that the tournament is finished, but I don't get the pop-up with rewards unless I empty the cache, history etc of my browser. Restarting the game or even my computer wasn't enough. Anyone else has the same problem?

kimkimkim

Summoner
yes having this problem now, received them in my felyndral city, but not in my arendyll city....still waiting for them to show....oh and refreshing, clearing cache and other stuff did not help

kimkimkim

Summoner
why would they show in 1 world, but not another world.....same computer, same cache....and others in my fellowship are having the same issue

DeletedUser5532

why would they show in 1 world, but not another world.....same computer, same cache....and others in my fellowship are having the same issue
Each world is treated differently in the data that is saved in the browser cache, so what is good for one, may not be good for an other.

kimkimkim

Summoner
so basically you are saying then that INNO is having an issue with their Arendyll world because other people in that world are having the same issue

DeletedUser5532

so basically you are saying then that INNO is having an issue with their Arendyll world because other people in that world are having the same issue

I personally do not believe that Inno are having any issues. It is perfectly normal for the notification of the end of the tournament, the notification of the impending rewards, and the allocation of those rewards to arrive at different times. I find that force saving the game, or restarting the game is generally enough to push things along.

DeletedUser5976

This time clearing cache didn't help. It didn't arrive after 35 minutes. I then went offline as I had visitors and checked an hour later and then the rewards had arrived.

DeletedUser5381

Could using a different browser be the answer? I have cities in all 3 worlds of Elvenar had no issues getting rewards delivered, aside from the usual time lapse as Inno figures out what bonuses my team has earned.

kimkimkim

Summoner
I don't think it's a browser issue, the rewards showed up in a timely fashion in 1 of my worlds but not in the other....and to verify it's not the browser, one of my fellows uses Firefox and had the same issue as I use Chrome. Sorry folks, still leaning towards something on INNO's end.

Pauly7

Magus
The tournament rewards appearing has become much more hit and miss in recent weeks. I decide to just chill and they will appear when they appear. A couple of times I haven't seen them until I got up on the Sunday morning. More likely it takes about half an hour from when the tournament ends.

m4rt1n

Adept
The fact that now they seem to appear differently for everyone, has helped prevent accidents in our KP swap threads.

BonnyGwen

Spellcaster
Today it took 45 min for tourney prizes to arrive after tourney ended.
This is on Arendyll, EN1
A little over a month ago prizes were arriving a few minutes after tourney ended and then it seemed to take about 10 min longer every week.
I've tried logging out and back in, clearing cache - nothing seems to move it along any faster than just waiting it out.
I was feeling sorry for myself when a fellowship member told me that he's been waiting 1.5 hours for tourney prizes to arrive.
So I guess it could be worse - and prizes do seem to arrive eventually.
I'm thinking of starting a betting pool over guessing how long prize arrival will take.

DeletedUser3097

Getting the Tournament notification will arrive at different times as it will be triggered by player actions. This thread will be archived since this is expected behaviour.