• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Tooltip Placement

Sir Derf

Adept
Okay, this has bugged me enough that I'm bringing it up.

Perusing trades, and I have many pages if trades, And I can see those first 8, nice and clear. But, I want to see more, so I go to the navigation buttons a click for the next page. And I get the next page, showing the next 8 trades. Except, I can't see the last trade star and name. Because that tooltip is popping up in the way.

Can the button, or the tooltip, be moved so that the act of looking through all the trades doesn't get in the way of, you know, looking at all the trades?

m4rt1n

Adept
I never noticed the issue, which browser, a screengrab would be nice so I understand. Maybe more of a bug report than suggestion.

Edit: I think I understand now, using the mouse on PC it isn't an issue as you just slip it slightly, I can only assume you are using a touchpad on Laptop.

Personally I don't go through the full list of trades but use the filters instead, 120 pages on average for me.

Last edited:

Sir Derf

Adept
PC, Chrome, and yes, trackpad.

I don't really think of it as a "bug", since it's not that it blocks the button that lets you accept the trade, or blocks your view of the quantities.

And filters don't really solve the issue if you still have two or more pages even after filtering.