• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Tool Tip glitch

DeletedUser3034

Game version: __ previous version, current, and Beta version
Game world: __ EN1, EN2, ZZ1
Browser + version: __ FireFox (2 computers)
Flash Player version: __24.0.0.194 (2 computers)
Operating System: __ Win 7 (2 computers)
Screen resolution: __ Various
Account name: __ Gandolfus
Humans or Elves: __ Both

Reproducibility: 4/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Current situation:
In the attached screen shot I had just set production for the marble manufactory indicated in tool tip. I went to collect coins, hand cusor on the residence where arrow is.

As you can see, bottom half of tool tip accurate for the current building , but top half reflects prior operation.

This happens to me on 2 different PCs, at least 3 versions of Elvenar Client, EN and Beta servers. Common on my end - Win 7, FireFox, and flash player. CPU, GPU, RAM all different.
Expected situation:

Top and bottom of tool tip in sync and reflecting current action.

Reproduction Steps

I can't find a way to force it to happen on demand, but see it very very often, also affects quest tool tips, location bar at the bottom, in short all tool tips.

Screenshots of the bug:
New Bitmap Image.gif

Deleted User - 1634960

This is a known issue.
It occurs when you hover over one building long enough to request the tooltip, but not long enough for it to show.
Then, when you hover over the next building you get a mangled tooltip, as the downloaded information for the first is still showing as current.
Moving the mouse away, then back to the desired building will correct the display. ;)

DeletedUser1197

it's not a bug but а lovely feature that presented from the very start of the game.:D

Last edited by a moderator: