• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

too many choices?

It sometimes feels like we are being bombarded with entirely too many "events" all at once. It's hard enough on the seasoned players, but in beginner's mode it's a nightmare. You have a daily, a weekly, a cooking event, here comes the spire, oh look there's a chance for some diamonds over there, and then a weekly/daily event (not either/or but both), and the world forum map contest which can be a total distraction as well as totally confusing at first...plus the daily hustle of goods and deeds and it's just too much, sometimes. Yes, it's all mostly voluntary, but the point rewards can make a huge difference in your place in a group...and just because it's not mandatory on paper, doesn't mean it isn't in a competetive game like this...always, the brass ring, glinting in the sunlight. =)

C-Nymph

Necromancer
I couldn't agree more!

Monohr

Spellcaster
It's all about perspective and where you are in the game.
For me, all the events are bad, I don't care for 90% of the prizes, I barely even do half the quests. Same for seasons, all buildings, bad..

I only play for tournaments and adventures. So my game is pretty chill.

Last edited:

m4rt1n

Adept
Myself I concentrate on the tournament and spire, most event buildings I just disenchant as a side product but by default of playing daily complete most quests of seasons and events. Over 7 years play for me now, events buildings back a few years were far better than anything offered recently.