• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Today's Daily Easter Quest

DeletedUser1345

Today ( March 26 ) the Daily quest for the Easter Event did not appear - it just skipped over it and went straight back to the 24 hour countdown. No daily quest, and no daily Essence reward, either.
The game tried to auto-reload at the usual time, but then went to an unusual "Maintenance" message.
I then reloaded the game, but the Daily quest had gone back to the 24 hour timer.......

DeletedUser3289

I've been getting the "Maintenance" message the last few days at reload time. I assumed it was because I was "actively" playing (as opposed to waiting just waiting on productions or whatever) at that point and so reloaded within a second or two of the Stream Error pop-up, and therefore was too quick for it to tick over.

Timneh

Artisan
Today ( March 26 ) the Daily quest for the Easter Event did not appear - it just skipped over it and went straight back to the 24 hour countdown. No daily quest, and no daily Essence reward, either.
The game tried to auto-reload at the usual time, but then went to an unusual "Maintenance" message.
I then reloaded the game, but the Daily quest had gone back to the 24 hour timer.......

A lot of players are having this problem. Everyone should open a ticket with support so they know it is a widespread problem.

I've been getting the "Maintenance" message the last few days at reload time. I assumed it was because I was "actively" playing (as opposed to waiting just waiting on productions or whatever) at that point and so reloaded within a second or two of the Stream Error pop-up, and therefore was too quick for it to tick over.

I have been getting those messages as well.

DeletedUser3289

It's up now. I figure could be something to do with being in the UK and the clocks moving forward an hour between Saturday and Sunday for British Summer Time :/ Oh well, no point grumbling any more. Off to bake two loaves of bread ;)

DeletedUser1345

Yep, it squared itself away after a while. Back to dodging falling eggs. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser2290

Looks like the issue is back today... same thing happened, game reloaded, clock reset without a new quest and the daily prize stayed the same.

DeletedUser1345

Yep.....deja-vu.....
Maybe it will resolve itself after an hour has passed, as it did yesterday?

DeletedUser3061

Sorted at 00:02 BST. Still didn't win a Unicorn though :(