• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered To 17 and beyond

Jake65

Sage
Hey Late Chapter Folks,

Having just finished chapter 17, I'm wondering what the demand for sentient goods is like going forward.
I realise ascended goods make their appearance in chapter 18.
I built the Timewarp (level 27) and Simia Sapiens (level28) primarily for helping with sentient production and decay.
Ignoring their secondary benefit (cool down and troop production), is there any need/value in taking them to level 30 from a purely sentient goods point of view?

Any and all opinions are welcome (as are KP but maybe not on these two wonders ;) )

OldHag

Necromancer
Hey @Jake65 - I can't remember what the demand for those goods are but for myself, because sentient goods need seeds to produce, I only made the goods I needed, as I needed them. I never had much of anything left to decay. I do have Timewarp and Simia at level 31. I also have my Sunset Tower at level 30 to reduce seed decay to 2%.
You get an extra 20% Sentient goods production going from level 27 to level 31 on your Timewarp, that's quite a bit extra, so worth considering imo.
Hope this helps and why not those two?

Last edited:

Jake65

Sage
Hope this helps and why not those two
It does, thank you :)
Not those two in case I don't upgrade them any further. Wasted KP is as bad as spilt beer. Well, almost as bad :p

OldHag

Necromancer
Not those two in case I don't upgrade them any further.
If you train troops and/or do tourney, then you will upgrade those, maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but soon......ooops sorry, I'm going off into my Rick Blain impression. ;)

C-Nymph

Necromancer
Another helpful thing might be to check out https://www.elvenarchitect.com/calculators/research/ and scroll down to add all the guest race buildings you plan to build. This calculator then calculates for you how much of every resource you need to unlock all techs in the tech tree and to build and upgrade all the guest race buildings for each chapter. That way you can see if your productions in your city will be suffice in their current setup :)
A side note: this calculator does not take into account any demands the quests may have (like donate xx goods or whatever), or the resources the different guest race buildings need to produce their resources. But you can calculate those yourself easily by checking the demands of the different buildings and checking the quest list on iDavis: https://idavis-elvenar.com/guestRaces/teamspirit.html#quests

Last edited:

MinervaOz

Enchanter
The main value of those two wonders is not their effect on sentient goods, handy though it is. A level 30 Timewarp (combined with a fully evolved polar bear) reduces your tournament cool down to 0. I didn't appreciate how useful that was until I acquired it. Simia IMO is the best wonder for fighters. Fully upgraded it boosts your troop production by 46% - that's free troops, not an increase in training size. It was the 2nd AW that I maxed (1st being Sanctuary).

m4rt1n

Adept
The main value of those two wonders is not their effect on sentient goods, handy though it is. A level 30 Timewarp (combined with a fully evolved polar bear) reduces your tournament cool down to 0. I didn't appreciate how useful that was until I acquired it. Simia IMO is the best wonder for fighters. Fully upgraded it boosts your troop production by 46% - that's free troops, not an increase in training size. It was the 2nd AW that I maxed (1st being Sanctuary).

Great tip about the Simia Sapiens, how I missed that one, time to focus more as currently mine is level 21.

SkyRider99

Immortal
My Simia Sapiens is hovering at L30. That's where the sentient goods decay is maxxed at 2%, with 140% unit production bonus. I'd like to upgrade but the cost in orcs is prohibitive at the moment. (Near end of Ch.20 and tournament catering and spire negotiating is chewing up orcs consistently.)

1696897477358.png

My Timewarp is at L22 and gives me all the tournament cool-down I need. More upgrades ahead for me though to get the extra sentient goods boost. L35 would be nice to get 284% sentient goods boost, but it will probably hit the wall before that with upgrade costs.

1696897687661.png