• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Open Time boosters don't work on Military buildings in the app

m4rt1n

Adept
As the title says, when I use time boosters on troop productions, the booster gets used, but the time does not reduce.
I have tried this several times on the Barracks and Training Grounds and the result is the same.
Also if I then log on to PC the boosters have gone, but the training time has stayed the same.
I've lost at least 8 15min boosters trying this over the last couple of weeks and hope it can be fixed with the next update.

iOS app version used.

DeletedUser3097

As the title says, when I use time boosters on troop productions, the booster gets used, but the time does not reduce.
I have tried this several times on the Barracks and Training Grounds and the result is the same.
Also if I then log on to PC the boosters have gone, but the training time has stayed the same.
I've lost at least 8 15min boosters trying this over the last couple of weeks and hope it can be fixed with the next update.

iOS app version used.
Hi,

When you use time boosters on the app, you need to tap once to select it and then tap a second time to use it.

If this is still not working and if you have lost time-boosters, please seek assistance from Support. I can't guarantee it will be possible to refund any lost items, but it is worth pursuing this.