• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Thought on Lucky Spire Negotiation

Sir Derf

Adept
If you fail to find the full combination in three tries, you can pay Diamonds for additional tries.

But, what about receiving some reward for successfully finding the full combination in two (or one) tries?

The easy thing would be to give an existing item, like one of those purple crystal thingees that substitute for a single spirit offering.

A slightly more equivalent reward would be to reward the equivalent of an additional try, either 25 (or 50) Diamonds, or one (or 2) new items that can be used for a free try without using Diamonds.

m4rt1n

Adept
Would be a nice addition, the key is though to know when to retreat from a negotiation, also 75% can be fought without boosters, as the spire fights go easier on you with 2 or 3 wave fights, check the enemy for all 3 waves and limit your attack to 2 troop types. I have completed every single spire to the top since it's introduction, some are impossible to fight even on PC manually so I negotiate those, others are very easy, even if they look difficult at first glance as a lot of players don't realise that evens in troop types wins with light ranged and frogs destroy cerberus with a single shot either way etc.