• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

this is not helping

C-Nymph

Necromancer
(I wonder how long it will take until someone on Discord gets their diamond store hacked?) :rolleyes:
Well, since Elvenar accounts are not linked to discord, that’s a very slim chance. Unless you use the exact same login for both of course but that’s never smart to do anywhere…

I seriously do not want to quit this game. I've invested too much time in it already, but I have minus interest in joining discord again.
I'm just going to play the game. Not subscribing to Discord won't prevent me doing that. :cool:
Agree with @SkyRider99, you don’t have to join the Discord server in order to keep playing the game. I’m sure they’ll come up with a solution to get announcements and other official information to the players without linking to Discord, it seems they’re at least seeing the necessity of that now. And otherwise there will always be players who are on Discord who are willing to share the info with you in game :)

Last edited: