• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived The Unending Season

Sir Derf

Adept
Twice in a row today, when I open the window for the Season of Triumph, I was mostly unable to close that window. The window is no 'X' button in the upper right corner. (the decoration on the top of the window also did not get drawn) When I clicked on the screen not on the window, a method that closes some windows, the Season window does not close. However, I was able to successfully click on the navigation buttons; if I clicked on the World Map button, the Season window disappeared.

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Can we check that you have recently completed a cache clear and device restart @Sir Derf as this is working as intended, so this seems to be a display issue. Doing the basic troubleshooting should resolve this for you.

Sir Derf

Adept
It resolved on the third time I opened the window.

It glitched first try this morning. I switched to World Map and it closed. I went back to my city.
It glitched when I retried it. I switched to World Map and it closed.
I opened it while in World Map, and all the graphic decorations and the X button were there.
It continues to draw correctly for me at the moment.

So, it cleared up without my having to clear the cache, reload the browser window, or reset the device. I don't know if the switch to launching from the World Map vs. my city made any difference, or if it was going to clear up anyways on that third try.