• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Temple of Spirits

Hekata

Artisan
One of the effects of this AW is this: Rewards an amount of Unurium per Spire Chest.
What does that actually mean? Does it refer to the chests I get with the FS, or the chests that I personally open. (Can be a big difference between the two :))
And, if it's the latter, as I hope it to be (makes a bit more sense), does that include only the milestone chests or the bonus /surprise chests too?

m4rt1n

Adept
One of the effects of this AW is this: Rewards an amount of Unurium per Spire Chest.
What does that actually mean? Does it refer to the chests I get with the FS, or the chests that I personally open. (Can be a big difference between the two :))
And, if it's the latter, as I hope it to be (makes a bit more sense), does that include only the milestone chests or the bonus /surprise chests too?

It is per chest opened personally and includes the bonus chests. It helps me a lot with Unurium allowing me to make mostly seeds with the Trader.