• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Quests Summer Solstice

Should the solstice event have had unlimited quests?

• Yes, at increasing difficulty

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Yes, at similar difficulty

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • No, was fine as it was

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lifereaper

Novice
[Summary]: Really liked the soltice, the diversity of rewards, the many days of the event, the Grand prizes. However the biggest drawback was the quest line ending well before the end.

[Details]: Although the daily quests continued the other questline abruptly ended, for some players quite early in the solstice. My idea is the quests should not run out but rather in crease in difficulty. So train 20 troops becomes train 50 troops in the next cycle, 150 in the next etc.. Same incremental increases can apply to buildings, solving provinces etc... Whilst they will obviously become less and less achievable as you get through them, players that see rewards they really want can rush production with their spells or crystals to complete on time. The troops/buildings/provinces they get as a result are just like the benifits of doing the every day quests. This I think would be significantly better than buying shards outright which most players will not want to do as it is luck based so may give no useful reward for the expense.

[Reasons for Implementing]: Allows players to progress as far as they want to with the event whilst participating in the event quests the whole time. Would also allow players to spend money to try for specific rewards while still producing useful goods for their city.