• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered stuck on quest

Do you want all Quests to have cancel button?

• Total voters

DeletedUser2543

Hello there!

I have one quest called " The Priest 2", and is force me to build 6 Holly Codex for culture,

This is ridiculous and disadvantage to me cos I almost reach Central Place (culture building) witch is more advantage to build

How can I get rid of this quest? ( Definitely I will not make it)

DeletedUser

If its the main questline, ie there is no option to decline it, then the only way to get past it is to build the Holy Codex.

DeletedUser1925

Just ignore it until you gain some free space. Quests in the game makes no sense. Some are so ridiculous. Often doesn't match players style. We are too much in the box. Game should be really up to us instead forcing us to build something that makes no sense nor we have room with are locking more and more stuff. it will make even less sense.
We are still talking about efficiency. Why would someone have to go through something that makes his city less efficient? Or this isn't a fantasy city builder game anymore?