• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Stuck on Mermaids AW Quest

• Thread starter DeletedUser9144
  • Start date

DeletedUser9144

I have a mermaids quest to spend KP on Ancient Wonders but I've not researched AW yet and there is no skip option. Is there anything I can do to progress or am I simply stuck till I reach AW in the tech tree?

Hekata

Artisan
Doesn't that quest come with the option to spend them on someone else's AW too? You can looks for one in your FS or neighbourhood.

DeletedUser9144

Yes it does, but as far as I can tell I can't donate to someone else's AW until I've researched it myself.

Hekata

Artisan
Ah, I didn't know that. Then you can write to support and ask them to "unstuck" you. I think that when a player hits a quest they can't complete they help out with that. On pc you can access support from your setting in the game, in the bottom right corner. Not sure about mobile I have never done it from there.

DeletedUser9144

Ah yes, buying KP works, thanks. Playing on phone and I guess the quest text is cut off so I couldn't see that bit!

DeletedUser3097

Playing on phone and I guess the quest text is cut off so I couldn't see that bit!
This has been fixed with version 1.85. Please update when it becomes available in your area.