• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Stream error

DeletedUser4447

Hi

I am now getting stream error so often that the game is not playable. Just to test I just did my normal daily and I had to reload 26 times without even being able to finish! Some players I can't help at all, no matter how many times I try. I also found this is different depending on the time when I try to do things. The funny thing is that this started about a month ago and I have not changed anything of my set up, same computer, connection and browser.

Pauly7

Magus
Which browser do you use? I ask because I used to run this game on Firefox. It got to the point of being unplayable with all the crashes and I never did figure out why. I switched to IE and I've had no real problem since, save for the obligatory "internal stream error" or whatever it says, but that's limited to 2 or 3 times a day now maybe.

DeletedUser3542

It's all very odd, i use chrome myself as Pauly7 said about Firefox i found it was struggling like a river of chocolate trying to run uphill.Everything has run sweet with chrome for the last few weeks but 2 days back i started to get errors and the game has to refresh.. i'll check things out later i don't see how anything has changed in settings ect on my system but i'll have a look at it. ( quick edit here ) I forgot to mention even as i logged in for the first time yesterday i got the error right away before i had a chance to do anything, i'm thinking the problem may lay with flash.

cwgiii

Shaman
i'm thinking the problem may lay with flash.
I believe that has been the refrain from Inno Support. They can't do anything to correct the problem but are trying to optimize the game programming to minimize the flash issue.

DeletedUser4447

I have used Chrome all the time (not an IE fan) and as I said it just started out of the blue. Been playing this game for a long time now and never had problems before. It could be flash but it could also be connection time out, i.e. the browser expect to get a response from the server within a certain time period. I am just stumped...

DeletedUser4447

So I found a remedy but not the reason. Using my wife's very slow and old 4G router it works perfectly but not when connected to the high speed home connection. Use it for the time being as long as she allows me to borrow it but there must be a real problem with timing issues between the server and the client for this to happen.