• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Storage

Do you think having a storage facility rather than having to sell buildings is a good idea?

• Love the idea and would definitely use it

Votes: 13 86.7%
  • No couldn't be bothered -sell and be done with it

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters

DeletedUser3275

How about being able to put buildings back into the spells bag? I just had to sell my Burubak's Bridge of Love to make way for a higher culture building - the Burning Egg. But if in the future I had a 3x3 space I would have loved to put the Bridge back - love those sparkles :) So if we could store them we wouldn't have to lose them.

DeletedUser2577

+1

Great idea. Although I haven't had to sell any of my prize buildings it would be good if we could remove them back to the spells area where they came from. We could then tailor our cites to meet the seasons, after all its daft having "winter" buildings in the middle of summer.

DeletedUser3325

I think if it had been a storage place where you could place your building, you can't fit if you have to upload to larger buildings is an great idea. Really missing that in this game, and if one want to rearane how things had been places, it had too been very handy.