• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Steinling & Golem II - need NERF?

DeletedUser234

Hello Elvenar, I have a problem...
Those „Steinling“ units (in the marble province) in combination with any other units like „Golem II“ are like impossible to defeat! When there are only Steinlings you can defeat them with 5 x 240 Squads of „Sorceress II“.. but in combination with any other units its just impossible! :mad:
Today on those 3 provinces I have lost:​
  • 3000 x Sorceress II
  • 2340 x Granite Golems,
  • 1200 x Treants II,
  • 9500 x Sword Acrobats & Archers II

... And I defeat all units but the mighty STEINLINGs.... This must be broken or a bug – I have tryed ALL possible combinations, until I stay out of Sorceress II / SA & AII as you can see on the picture..
I have everything maxed out (240 Squad size and all units researched until the end) except Martial Monastery (atm its on lvl 4 with +4.8% HP to units boost). So its only " Possible boost" to upgrade MM to lvl 10, but for me its stil look impossible:

Shubi Elvenar.jpg

So – how you made this „possible“ in future? I mean this was my „2700k scout province“, what about those @ 3100k and 3700k, if this „ Easyer " is already impossible to defeat? :eek:

CrazyWizard

Shaman
Maxed out and you can't beat those little troups?

In case of the second you choose all the incorrect troups. 5x sorceress II is totally immune to both golem and steinlings as long as you hit them at least once a round.
BTW, dont forget to play on manual because on auto you will automaticly loose.

Trants are like cannon fodder to steinlings/golems so choosing them is not so smart. also you cant overpower with your golems since your troup size aint as big as the enemy.

So:
Fight 1: 5 times sorceress,
you kill the orcs first (this will take less than a round) dogs second with the rest of your sorceress.
in round 2 you finish off the last dogs and hit both the golem and steinling each round. (focussing on steinling first is the fastest method but make sure you hit the golem each round as well with 1 sorceress)

Fight 2: 5 times sorceress hitting both golem and steinling (again focussing 4 attacks on steinling 1 on golem is the fastest way to take this down)

Fight 3: maybe possible due low troup size but to cumbersome, just pay the bill they present.

DeletedUser815

Hello Shubi,

Are you using autofight or are you fighting manually?

Deleted User - 13667

I would suggest consider the terrains as well before deployment of troops. Remember you only have 5 units while Ai has 8

You might do better on manual and choosing sword dancers to meet the orcs and wardogs. Use sorceress to reduce the damage of the golems or steinlings.

DeletedUser1316

I will be marking this thread not a bug.

If you encounter similar issues please reply to this thread and I will re-open it.

Thanks!

DeletedUser234

It is not a bug, but I stil think "Steinling" need a nerf that's all.