• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

User Interface Statistics on production

DeletedUser4130

[Summary]:
A statistics section where one can get an overview on goods/supplies/coins/troops/... production.

[Have you checked for similar ideas?]:
searched for keywords goods and statistic, but nothing found

[Details]:
following numbers come to mind:
  • the current production capacity(and details on base production/bonus, income from AW,...)
  • the real amount of produced goods/supplies/coins/troops/...
  • how much was spent
in addition to displaying the statistics for your own village it would be nice to have those numbers for the whole fellowship(especially for goods). That helps to determine in which direction the fellowship should expand. No need in my point of view to be able to see the statistics of other individuals.

To display the current capacity should be easy to implement, as it displays just a summary of already available data. As for the real amount or a chart, I understand that the amount of data to be saved could get pretty wild, depending on how it is done and how many users there are. However if you create a table(e.g.: coin_history_table: columns: playerid, hour, coins gained, coins sent, coins capacity) with 1 row per hour for the last x hours and another one with 1 row per full day for y weeks or so it maybe could be manageable. If it is too demanding to make the history available for free you could also charge for logging the history of the single player and/or the fellowship(price depending on subscription duration and size of history).
Anyways, a chart and real income/expenditure would be great to see the development, but a single number summing up the already available production capacity would be already very helpful

[Reasons for Implementing]:
  • people(like me) love statistics
  • can be motivating to see numbers rising(or charts going up and down)
  • can be helpful to manage a fellowship
  • in case it is too demanding to make it available for free to everyone, a feature that can be charged for (I'd be willing to do so myself if the price is reasonable)
[Balance]:

no impact, just displaying information

[Visual Aids]:

none