• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Start date of Fellowship Adventures in Regular Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser4030

I've been checking everywhere trying to find the start date of the Fellowship Adventures in the regular not Beta World. Do we have a start date? It would be nice to know so I can plan the strategy my Fellowship needs to play. And if this has been posted somewhere and I missed it, could you direct me to the link?

Thanks

DeletedUser4456

Likewise - I would like to know the date too. It's usually a week after it has started on Beta, but I heard they had some issues - so that may delay it - more information please :)

Thanks

Deleted User - 1634960

Notice of the next Fellowship Adventure should appear in the Announcements section here about a day before it starts.;)
The Announcement may also include major changes in the way it works (if any).
As we have not heard anything yet, it may still be a few days away.:)

m4rt1n

Adept
I hope it's this week, and the problem's in the Beta launch have been resolved. Personally I think it will be put back at least a week, due to the issues needing resolution. :)

DeletedUser4985

The announcement was made for my world on the US server that it's starting on Thursday there. No announcement for this server yet, at least that I've seen.

P.S. One of the changes is that players who switch FS during the event won't receive any rewards. Best to get that sorted ASAP if you're wanting to join or change.

P.P.S. Would it be too brazen for me to mention I happen to know of a lovely Felyndral FS with two openings? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.