• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Spring Graphic

AstralSoul

Illusionist
You need to spam-click there 5,000 times, it will load an odd screen, and the battle menu will come up. One squad with 1 single unit that looks like a badass demon. You need to have at least 10 UUU, and 10 MMM in your city, and at least 5 ELR for your ranged. No carter available here. Choose manual battle, it will be tough to kill, but if you do, you get five phoenix artifacts, 10x 8h booster, 100.000 for each resource (sentient too), and 5,000 diamonds.

(Joking, although it would be something cool if you could go to the cave and do something)

Julian

Sorcerer
The reason you're seeing it today is because the snow has gone. Spring has arrived in Elvenar.

AstralSoul

Illusionist
As you build new AW, stuff starts to show. And I think (not sure), that when you reach a runes level (like level 6), and level it up, this background changes a little. Even though, my chapter III beta account has only one golden abyss and also has the cave, so decor, for now (as it was the isle of the Spire), maybe something in the future :)
I thought that dwarves were better at hiding their entrance doors?

But seriously, was that doorway there before the snows?

Yeah, but those dwarves were full of themselves, and they feel invincible, so they did not bother to hide it, maybe because of that balrog?

Sir Derf

Adept
Hey, there's a Balrog in here. We're better all get out of here quick. But let's take the time to make our emergency exit pretty to look at from the outside?

Julian

Sorcerer
But seriously, was that doorway there before the snows?

Inno redid the background some time ago to create more space for expansions in future chapters. The cave was added then. But, the snow covered it over the past three months. We also had the summer event when everything got drowned, though I can't remember whether that was before or after the redesign.