• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Spire

IamMiky

Seeker
Why is the Spire so easy? I mean the 2nd 'boss' is only 2 4x4 archers & 2 3x3s and 1 3x4 archer followed by 2 x mage, 2 3x3 and 1 8x1 (our archers or dogs already battered by Rnd 1 enemies, now have mages to deal with) surely the 'house' fighters should get double points and an extra go as its so difficult for them....becoming a farce lately these line ups,

DeletedUser501

Enchanter
Cause something better must exist after the ridiculous changes made to the tournament (making this a living hell for troops), Spire has become in a gift when aforetime it was the tougher.

Gargon667

Mentor
It sure is the most fun part of the game nowadays :) Spire for the fun and tourney for the challenge, something for everybody!

Autumn Goldleaf

Spellcaster
I think it has more to do with the province type for the week...
Some are easier than others...
I actually did NOT have an easy time of it in the Spire today, and reverted back to negotiating

Gargon667

Mentor
I think it has more to do with the province type for the week...
Some are easier than others...
I actually did NOT have an easy time of it in the Spire today, and reverted back to negotiating

no it has nothing to do with what tourney province it is. Every week is the same: random, which means some will be more difficult others will be easier.