• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Spire of eternity

Gramps

Seeker
Sorry if these have been asked/answered already but I have looked and couldn't find anything

Is it better to fight or negotiate in the spire? Ie which works out cheaper.

Is there a pattern to negotiating - do certain types of spirit always want the same goods?

Pauly7

Magus
There's different schools of thought on this. I 100% cater the Spire because I keep that resource completely separate from my tournament resources, where I always fight. I always have plenty of goods for catering there and it's just a matter of making sure I have enough coins, supplies and orcs for the job.

I find the separation much more simple, but plenty of people will tell you they fight through both, or a different combination.

I don't think there's any pattern with the spirits. Entirely random. There's plenty of logic involved in solving them though, plus some guesswork.

Gargon667

Mentor
Just look at what you have, if you have troops, you fight, if you have goods, you cater :) If you have both, enjoy your luxury and go spend some in the next tourney!
And no, there is no pattern, they are random. But there is a strategy, check out the youtube videos.