• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Spending diamonds wisely

DeletedUser5924

Hello everyone,

There might be this topic already or not, I couldn't find it.

So I have some diamonds and maybe are going to buy some more, how can I spend them to make them most worth while?

Thanks for answers.
Sigmund

DeletedUser441

I would advise not buying culture buildings , especially in the early chapters , as they become poor providers of culture/population in comparison to later chapter buildings (or event buildings) which can be acquired without spending diamonds. I would advise Builders and some premium expansions , though the premium expansions get progressively more expensive quickly.

Deleted User - 106219

Best use of Diamonds:
- Expansions - you can never have too much space, but they get expensive fast
- Builders - even with just 2 Builders there have been plenty of times when they had nothing to do, but there are times during the game when more builders can be helpful
- Magic Academy - if you need extra enchantments
- everything else. Any Diamond building wil l ventually become obsolete and you won;t get any Diamonds back by selling it

DeletedUser702

Just use diamonds for expansions and Builders! As shadowblack has stated forget the rest!
Inno devs have those wierd ideas to make the game exciting by changing stuff by making
future buildings bigger and older useless and bombarding us with useless quests to give
us more useless buildings where you're not finding any space in your city to place them due to
lack of EXPANSIONS!! Cheers and happy Elvanaring..:rolleyes:

cwgiii

Shaman
IMHO Space is the ultimate restrictive factor in this game. Expansions is the only place I spend my earned diamonds.

m4rt1n

Adept
I spent mine mostly on expansions, a couple of builders and 2 workshops that cost a few more diamonds every chapter to upgrade, which now gets mostly covered by the 400 diamonds earned at the end of chapters from 5 onwards I believe.