• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Forum Spell Fragments

IamMiky

Seeker
Can a way be found to increase use of Spell Fragments - I have 107th and just keeps going up,and I use MA a lot?

Pauly7

Magus
Or... The rate at which we win them should slow down. We're all in the same boat. I have more than 150k. The most meaningless easily stockpilable resource Inno has ever conceived of.

Pauly7

Magus
It's weird that they've created a game element and then rendered it entirely pointless though. They created the option to disenchant unwanted prizes buildings and spells and now no one disenchants them anyway because there's no need.

I get the point that we are not losing out by having huge piles of spell fragments, but it would be nice to either be able to do something meaningful with them or else win something else instead.

Deleted User - 2044766

okay here's my 2cents in the basket....recycle/trade them with smaller players like my humble self always haggling for spell fragments & risking life n limb in Spire for a handful of said fragments...

Pauly7

Magus
Or what if they became a resource to build different objects out of... They could be used to build my new fat roads!

Deleted User - 2044766

or what if they could be 'cooked' into rune shards...?