• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

SPECTRAL STONES

SCI0N

Spellcaster
I do not use Spectral stones and I suspect there must be others like me who fight there way to the top of the spire every week. So for those of us who have a bunch of useless stones would it be possible to use them as payment in MA/Crafting please? Or even disenchant them to gain Spell Fragments. Lastly do you think you could put them in an inventory so we can see how many we have (apologies if they are already in one I just can't find them)
spectral.png

Jake65

Sage
Lastly do you think you could put them in an inventory so we can see how many we have (apologies if they are already in one I just can't find them)
Can't find them either.

kimkimkim

Summoner
I do not use Spectral stones and I suspect there must be others like me who fight there way to the top of the spire every week. So for those of us who have a bunch of useless stones would it be possible to use them as payment in MA/Crafting please? Or even disenchant them to gain Spell Fragments. Lastly do you think you could put them in an inventory so we can see how many we have (apologies if they are already in one I just can't find them) View attachment 8057
When you are in the Spire, click the diplomacy side as if you were gonna do it....you'll see the spectral stone as an option, just hover your mouse over it and it will show you how many you have....but I do agree that they should be added to HUD where we have our combining catalysts, spell fragments and other things