• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Sorceries

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hi @Blaris The Sorceries Tab was recently introduced to the Game. This is where the Tomes of Opulence are held, and where you can redeem them.

If you're not familiar with Tomes of Opulence, again these are a recently new feature. They are currently found in our Events. When acquiring a Tome, they may contain a choice of Supply Instants, Coin Instants, or Ancient Knowledge. They can also contain a choice of Evolutions for our Evolving Buildings.

When making your choice, the Tome is then redeemed for an Instant that can be found in your Inventory.

I hope that this has helped!

Kind Regards

Herodite.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
At the moment i'm only aware of the two. The Coins/Supply/AK one and of course the Evolve Tome... there's definite possibilities for more though in the future! I guess we'll have to sit back and wait!

rock stream

Scholar
Would you consider creating a thread on Supplements for the Wiki:D There would be a tome of stuff to put in there.