• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Solar Training Grounds

Treanu

Novice
I don't know if it's possible to change the little animation on the Solar Training Grounds.

Wouldn't it be more accurate if it were two orcs training instead of two dwarves? Or at least one dwarven blade master training an orc? Or place a few static non moving orcs watching the Dwarven Blade Masters.

Thanks again!
Captain Nitpicker

Last edited:

Kraaniss

Novice
lol, i never noticed that they were dwarves, on another note, does the solar training grounds ever produce a bonus production through enough upgrades?

Alcaro

Necromancer
That building gives Gruff Orc Warriors

Gruff orc warrior.jpg

and the Solar Training Grounds shows two Gruff orcs fighting. Notice their fancy green ponytail :D :D
Solar Training Grounds.jpg

Alcaro

Necromancer
No, there's no difference between humans and elves, but they look slightly different in App and Browser version. Then, there's a difference between Gruff Orc Warrior I (black pony-tail) and Gruff Orc Warrior II (green pony-tail). These print screens are from browser version.

Gruff orc warrior I.jpg
Gruff orc warrior.jpg

Alcaro

Necromancer
@Jake65 - did you notice that Gruff I has some enhancement for one eye, looking like from Constructs era? Yeah, just checked :D Gruff Orcs warriors appear in Constructs chapter :D

Jake65

Sage
@Jake65 - did you notice that Gruff I has some enhancement for one eye, looking like from Constructs era? Yeah, just checked :D Gruff Orcs warriors appear in Constructs chapter :D
I did!!
Gruff II upgrade: no longer needs specs :D

Sir Derf

Adept
and the Solar Training Grounds shows two Gruff orcs fighting. Notice their fancy green ponytail :D :D
Wait, you think an Orc trains up to become a Gruff Orc and then, *poof*, a ponytail appears? And all this time, I thought they needed to grow the hair out as a perquisite...

Having written the above, I'm having second thoughts about using the sound "*poof*"" in relation to Orc promotions. It just doesn't seem right. I think the correct sound would be *Wilhelm Scream*.

Sir Derf

Adept
To be clear - the Orc doesn't vocalize when the ponytail appears - that sound is generated by the ponytail.