• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Snow Flurry (Event) - by Chapters !?

DeletedUser234

Hello Elvenar,
I have collected 1797 "Snowflakes" , and have 21 days remaining to spend them:

Snow%20Flurry%20Shubi_zps1iwyijcs.jpg

BUT, was looking on several forum topics, and I notice that " Daily Exclusive " buildings give a different amount of population / culture - depend on CHAPTER you researched.

I have plan to wait for:
Glacien Garden (5x3)
2016-12-11_115446.png

that give
1.830+1.830 Culture+Population @ Chapter 8
But @ Chapter 9 it give a lot more: 2.300+2.300 Culture+Population.

SO , MY QUESTION IS:
" Since I am close to chapter IX, should I wait until I " Open Chest " under " Woodelves " and than SPEND all of my Snowflakes, OR - I can buy those " Daily Exclusive " buildings @ Chapter VIII (Orcs and Goblins) and they will automatically be upgraded from 1.830+1.830 --> to 2.300+2.300 as soon as I reach Chapter IX, so I dont have to wait for chapter 9 to get them? "

Thanks for your time! <3

BekBel

Adventurer
Once you collect them, as in when they go into your inventory, they stay the value they were - they do not upgrade with your chapter. So yes it is best to wait until you finish advanced scouts in a new chapter before trying to get the big prizes, unfortunately you can't really wait with daily prizes as they are only there for that one day. Take it when you can get it.
The grand prizes however you definitely can wait for until after you have chaptered up, if you can get past advanced scouts before the end of the contest that is.

Also, just so it is clear, you have to finish Advanced Scouts in the new chapter before the prizes will register the new chapter. Opening the chest doesn't do it.