• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Should I go crazy building houses to get more taxes?

• Thread starter DeletedUser2502
  • Start date

DeletedUser2502

I'm doing the Halloween quests. I need to collect 5000 gold in taxes. I have 5 houses: 2 level 1, 2 level 2 and 1 level 3. I need to finish the quests in just under 5 days. It's taking too long to raise the money. I have 6700 gold. Should I spend it building houses? It will raise the population and many won't have jobs. Won't that ruin the economy?

Does it matter what I make in workshops or can I make anything so long as I keep the workshops busy making something? Eg. Do I need to keep making bread or people will starve? Do I need to keep making beverages? If the answer is yes to any of these, how do I know how much bread or how many beverages I need to make?

DeletedUser

Does it matter what I make in workshops or can I make anything so long as I keep the workshops busy making something? Eg. Do I need to keep making bread or people will starve? Do I need to keep making beverages? If the answer is yes to any of these, how do I know how much bread or how many beverages I need to make?

Unless you are trying to complete a quest that asks you to make x number of a specific type, you can make whatever you want. I usually make whichever works best for the time frame I plan on logging into the game for. In the evenings before I go to bed, I usually start the 9 hour ones as I know that when I log in the next morning they will be done.