• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Sequence of event Quests

• Thread starter DeletedUser7781
  • Start date

DeletedUser7781

Hi, I was already on 6 stars on all 5 of my competing provinces in the tournament when i hit the second "obtain 24 relics/solve 24 ..." quest in the halloween event.

So with no event provinces to fight or negotiate anymore, that quest got very costly on resources and tbh diamonds as i had to fork out to complete it. I think its the 23rd quest. May i ask if those tipe of quests cant be scheduled to appear well in the front of such an event? then we can do it far easier. I couldnt take my time on it and had to rush it as I dont know the time aspect for the rest of the quests to follow. These quests are a challange as it is, but it should be obtainable to reach it, if i didnt have diamonds to use, it would have stopped me directly from trying to complete the sequence of quests

DeletedUser7781

And Quest 27 is yet again 16 relics. LadyHavva, i started the game on 19 October, no amount of planning will make me produce resources enough to trade for items i didnt even have time to unlock in the research, i am a very small novice still. Even with my amount of game time which is +- 12 hours a day, can i do enough research in the given event time to fix that. And frankly, such insurmountable obstacles may be very offputting to say the least. I already overspent to finish the previous quest, plus the tournament as i had to negotiate most of the 6th star fights as my entree troops plus low research were against me. My suggestion is just that, something for the developers to think about, put these type of quests in the beginning of the quest list,to enable beginners like me for instance, the chance to complete them while the tournament is still running, the quests for resources etc are quite manageable with the correct amount of planning and time management, but the relic ones are a big problem

cwgiii

Shaman
It is true that many quests/events are a challenge for new players. Sites like GGOK can help with planning, but they can also help to make a decision of whether or not to even participate in a particular event. Some folks determine that particular quests are not suited to their city at a particular time or with particular development. Others determine that the rewards are just not what they want at a particular time. Some events are designed to be easier than others. Some folks determine that they are too easy, or too difficult.

One thing I have definitely learned through this game is that choices are key. You cannot have everything that you want all at once (without paying for diamonds, at least).

Another point that I constantly see is that you cannot please everyone all the time. I have often seen the opposite reaction from players that a particular event was far too simple for them, being complete in a day or less. Of course, this was probably with the help of such resources as GGOK. A valid suggestion for those players is to try the "easy" events without any foresight or knowledge. This gives the opportunity for brand new players to participate in an event or two, while learning the ropes, and achieving success along the way.

DeletedUser5976

i started the game on 19 October, no amount of planning will make me produce resources enough to trade for items i didnt even have time to unlock in the research
I understand you, as I was once in the same situation and couldn't complete my first event. In fact as there is an event almost every month I don't think there is any player who hasn't been in the same situation. And as Lelanya said there is another tourney before the end of the event that can help you in your predicament.