• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Sell the Wood Elves' Forest Glade?

• Thread starter DeletedUser1345
  • Start date

DeletedUser1345

In chapter 10, is there a quest to sell the Wood Elves' Forest Glade?

I've been hanging on to it, but, so far, no such quest has popped-up ( I am currently doing the quest to build an Alchemy Faculty adjoining the Campus ).
Space is a real problem, and I need to remove the Glade as soon as possible.......

DeletedUser1829

I would assume no. Someone on US forum said there isn't but don't know where they are up to with quests.
Woodelves story line is different to previous guest races so it ispossible the questline is a little different when they leave.

DeletedUser1345

I would assume no.

It's looking like there is no quest to sell the Glade...but I think I'll wait a little longer - I seem to remember players having had trouble if their previous portal had already been sold, and then a quest popped up to sell it.

Shadow Mike

Soothsayer
I am on the quest of researching Arcane Faculty after completing the quests for Necromancy Faculty and the one for Alchemy faculty and , to date, there is no quest for selling the Forest Glade. I sold it to make space that I needed badly.

DeletedUser1829

It's looking like there is no quest to sell the Glade...but I think I'll wait a little longer - I seem to remember players having had trouble if their previous portal had already been sold, and then a quest popped up to sell it.

Those portal quests have all being a quest you can decline for a very very long time. The initial one in dwarves wasn't when they first arrived but was changed shortly after. All new races since then this has being something you could decline.

DeletedUser1345

Those portal quests have all being a quest you can decline for a very very long time..
Yes, but I seem to remember bugs associated with it, nonetheless - and I have enough trouble with bugs around here as it is, and don't want any more.
But still, it looks like there's no such quest this time; after all, it's technically not a portal.

DeletedUser1829

Someone posted 30ish quests for S&D on US forum and there is no sell portal quest there.