• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Season countdown timers

C-Nymph

Necromancer
1696879318597.png

So... Judging by these countdown timers we are only getting 10 hours to finish tomorrow's daily quests :( , and we are apparently getting new weekly quests after the season is already finished ;)
Something doesn't make sense there :p

C-Nymph

Necromancer
I know, but the hover-over function should display the same then, not countdown to non-existing new quests :)
And I do believe it’s unfair to get only 10 hours to finish 4 daily quests instead of the regular 24 hours.

C-Nymph

Necromancer
@Herodite @Silmaril I know you guys are more on Discord now, but are bug reports supposed to just sit here for almost a week before they are being picked up? I mean, it's way overdue now since the Season already ended, but I would still like the feedback to be passed on about the unfair short time to finish the dailies. And the timers for the next season should also be altered to show the correct countdowns imo.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hi @C-Nymph My apologies i've missed this one! So this happened the Season before if I recall. Because the Weekly Quests happen mid week, there's no way that the timer will ever sync up with the end of the event and I recall feeding that back at it's inception. Also with the Quests resetting around midnight, but our Events historically end around 10/11am CEST, that's where the disparity will lie with that one.

It's not great so yes, i'll get it fed back again! :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.

C-Nymph

Necromancer
Thank you! :) And yes, I recall it also happened last Season, but you'd think it would be easy to time the end of the season with the changing of the weekly/daily quests mid week. Hope they fix that for next Season, because it just comes across a litte derpy right now :p