• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Runes for Golden Abyss

firerock

Enchanter
As Elves on Aryndyll using latest version v1.7.8-(995005a) (2016-06-09 11:30)

I unlocked the new wonders, and did a gems tournament that gave me a Tome shard

I went to the wonders menu and added the shard to the wonder (my first)

and now it hasn't decremented the rune count, so every time I go into the menu it says I have rune but it then errors that I haven't got enough

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

I reported it before and when re-organising the forum it was just moved and put down as 'could not reproduce', seriously, I think you just put those titles on to clear it all out to make it look like everything works?

As this still happens, and if no one can replicate it then they are not trying. It was only happening on Tome of Secrets now its happening on the Golden Abyss too. Exactly as I first reported above.

firerock

Enchanter
Don't know if this helps or not, but I added a rune for the Needles ok, then just went back into the Abyss but the rune still shows and still give the error, whereas the Needles is ok.

Last edited:

DeletedUser9

Let's continue about this in this thread, which is indeed archived as "cannot reproduce" for now but which is still open for reactions. We have asked there for more confirmations for players who experience this issue but so far no new reports have come in.